Problem with include files ( libgsf )

Hi there,

I have installed libgsf as the install text describes using configure, make and make install.  When I started including the header files I ran into a problem with them not all linking up.  ie.  I have included gsh.c but when I make my program, it gives me errors saying that glib.h can not be found.  Everything has been installed in the /usr/local/include folder.  Right now I am running RedHat 8.0 and was wondering what I can do to fix this problem ?

Thanks Andrea