Re: developer resource about Gnumeric Solver

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 09:27:47PM +0000, Robert Lai wrote:
Hello,

I am working on Gnu glpk package on large scale optimization right now. I
want to start with Gnumeric Solver because it uses glpk. But it seems
little developer information available. Could you kindly give me some links
that I can go?

Apologies for the delay, you got caught in the spam filters.

I'm not sure what you're looking for.  The code gnumeric uses to
connect to the glpk is available in cvs.  I don't think there was
ever a document describing how we connected to it.  What are you
trying to do ?