Re: Guile Plugin

    Jody> No.  It should be pretty close to being useable, but it has
    Jody> not been maintained in a while.

    I was using guile plugin for 1.0.x version of gnumeric.

    I tried compiling gnumeric 1.1.20 after enabling guile plugin in
    the configure script. It compiled without problems inside
    plugins/guile directory. Do I need to enable it elsewhere too?
    Where?

    To make it usable, do I need to look into plugins/guile
    directory? Where else?

- Regards
- p

Puneet Goel