Re: regression from 1.0.x series?

empty was being passed to arg[1] in both cases, but we need to
produce different results.  The attached patch solves your problem,
but will require some review and testing before I'll commit it.

Patch seemed to work for me.  The work-around I used earlier
was =if(a2="",0+c2,0).  Patch didn't eat my big financial spread-
sheet.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Just the surge of fear I always
wanted one week before release.
     Jody

Sorry about that...  I tried to send it a few weeks ago, but I guess the
msg didn't make it to the list... then I saw the "one week to release",
and I thought to check again!

Thanks,
Jason

Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus