Re: grid lines and background

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 09:55, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:06:52AM +0200, Ain Vagula wrote:
Is there possible in future make so, that default gridlines were shown
also on 'painted' areas, i.e. within ranges having coloured background?

I do not understand.  We don't draw grid lines yet.  It's probably
simple, but there hasn't been time.

Jody,
wrong grid lines: I believe he is talking about the grid lines onthe
worksheet. When you select a background colour for some cell region, the
grid lines disappear.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca>
Taliesin