Re: XLS crashes

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 10:44:41PM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
I can not replicate with a current build under valgrind.

My fault, crash caused by outdated libgsf (I overrode the upgrade requirement
because binary packages weren't available a few weeks ago, now they are).
Everyone who actually obeyed the requirements list from autoconf should
have a working setup so there's no real bug.

I spent a few hours tracking the problem, to make a long story short it
seems as though libgsf 1.8.1 incorrectly sets up g_iconv and then Gnumeric
gets null strings where it shouldn't. In 1.8.2 the strings are correct.

Nick.