Re: Python howto

Wow, more gnumeric coolness!

This would be a great addition to the manual if you are willing. I'm in
the middle of tweaking the organization but this should become part of
the "Advanced Analysis" section.

very cool,
adrian

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 03:38, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
I have tried to gather my little knowledge into a Python HOWTO that goes
from installation to writing your own (right now simple) functions. I'd be
very happy if people looked it over, tried it out, etc. It is available
at:
    http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy/starting-with-python.html

I'm hoping to learn enough to write a plugin that calls a very advanced
MML clustering algorithm.

-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy, Res.Fellow,  Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)