Re: gsf Example

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:28:52PM -0400, ross cooperman wrote:
Sorry to post to this list but I couldn't find one for just libgsf.  Does
anybody have any sample code (or know of a place I could find some) that
would illustrate how to use libgsf to change document properties (title,
author, customer properties, etc) for a word 97-2002 document.  Any help
anybody could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

This is the right place to ask for now.  The code to parse the
property sets is mostly complete but we got hung up on an internal
representation of the tags and have not yet completed the export
capability.  Frank Chiulli was looking at it, but I have not checked
back with him recently.  Patches welcome.  This is the last
remaining feature regression from libole2.