Re: Periodic backup? (Victim of "Select all" bug :-(

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 04:13:22AM +0100, Andreas Goesele wrote:
I'm a victim of the "Select all" bug and lost 4 hours of work this
way. (Yes, I'm using KDE and klipper, which I need regularly.)

Bah.  I really need to chat with some kde folk to figure out how to
get klipper to stop doing that.

Unfortunately there is no way to make gnumeric save backups in regular
intervals. (Or, is there?) Are there any plans to introduce this? It
would be great and anyway very high on my wish list.

Tools -> AutoSave