Re: Open Office file formats (Oasis-open) and gnumeric

Hi,

I just saw this thread.

This week we will have the first OpenOffice.org Conference
in Hamburg, Germany.

Since we will also have an XML track it might be interesting
for some of you to come.

The current agenda can be found at

http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/schedule.html

Best regards,