Re: Autosave, LaTeX save as

All crashes are bugs!

Please file a bug with the formats that crash the exporter on bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gnumeric
if you can track down the specific formats that crash your exporter that
would be helpful also.

Also please give us a hint as to your setup. The crash may be gnumeric
or due to a particular combination of c library/glib/gtk+/... so the
more detail the better.

As for autosave, you could file that as another bug, an enhancement
request for the gnumeric setup. There was a discussion a while back
about whether autosave should be file specific or global and I don't
think it was ever resolved. It seems there are multiple issues:
1) auto-save (global or per file)
2) auto-backup (to a .bak or ~ file)
so you might try to distinguish between the two.

cheers,
adrian