"Select All" Memory Bug?

Greetings,

I've encountered what certainly seems to be a bug in Gnumeric. It's
reproducible under v1.0.5/RedHat7.3 and v1.0.8/Gentoo, and quite simple.
Choosing "Select All" and then "Copy" causes Gnumeric to begin
allocating memory until it crashes. My record is about 1.2GB of memory
allocated via this simple exercise before my swap partition filled up.
Is this a known bug? I've searched via google and in the list archives
and didn't find any mention of it. Thanks in advance,

-David Mitchell

| David Mitchell (mitchell ucar edu)       Network Engineer IV  |
| Tel: (303) 497-1845                      National Center for  |
| FAX: (303) 497-1818                      Atmospheric Research |