Re: Strange Formatting

I've been having the same problem for about a week or two now.  Gnumeric
version 1.0.8 ... also running gentoo.  (gentoo issue?).  It seems that if
using general, number, currency, or accounting formatting that 0.?0 format
occurs, but if you use scientific or "text" formatting, everything is
fine.
Just wanted to report it's duplication, I don't know enough to track it
down any farther than this.
Andrew