Currency change from locale

Hi

I am from Sweden, and I am using Am. English as my language in Linux.
The reason for this is that Sweden is a very small country and it is too
expensive to translate all new books into Swedish, so therefor we have been
learned to speak some English. I have personally great difficulty to read
about computers in Swedish as I don't know the exact words used in Swedish.

In Gnumeric it is fine stupid that the 'currency button' only translate into
the language given by 'locale'. For me this gives a fine $ sign.

Please, give a nice way to change the currency to the Swedish 'kr'.

regards
guran

--
Mandrake Linux 9.0 kernel-2.4.19.24mdk-1-1mdk