Re: Gnumeric 1.3: GtkAction port - I volunteer

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 04:55:04PM +0100, Christian Neumair wrote:
I volunteer for porting the whole menu system to the shiny new GtkAction
infrastructure that heavily increases portability.
I've already made some progress and will hopefully finnish the whole
port within the next few days.

Thanks.  I've already begin work on this.  It is quite ocmplicated
in that it requires several custom action types, and lays the
foundation of the gtk only build (required for win32).  I'll update
status regularly.