Re: Warnings during compilation process

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 07:26:48PM +0100, Stef van der Made wrote:

Dear Gnumeric Development crew,

During the compilation I noticed a bunch of compilation warnings. I've
included an attachment  with  the warnings. I'm using gcc-3.3.2 and
glibc 2.3.2. The errors are found during the compilation  of gnumeric
1.2.2. I'm not sure if I should file a bug as the compilation finishes
as expected.

Best regards,

Thanks, but they're nothing to worry about.

gl*.c
All of these are from the imported glpk library.  There are fewer
warnings in CVS now that we've imorted a newer version.

pcre.c: In function `ord2utf8':
pcre.c:370: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
pcre.c: In function `pcre_compile':
pcre.c:4574: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

also ignoreable from imported code.

foo-canvas-line.c:987:2: warning: #warning "FIXME: Need to recalc pixel values, set colours, etc."
foo-canvas-polygon.c:698:2: warning: #warning "FIXME: Need to recalc pixel values, set colours, etc."

Also imported.