Re: Pworkbook

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 03:51:27PM +0000, John N S Gill wrote:
oops the earthenware link should be:

http://www.earthenware-services.org/earthenwarewiki/FrontPage

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 15:48, John N S Gill wrote:

For all the python programmers out there wanting to create gnumeric
spreadsheets from python there is now pworkbook:

http://www.earthenware-services.org

It is a simple conversion of jworkbook, a java tool to do the same
thing:

http://www.jfree.org/jworkbook/

Note the earthenware site is new, so please let me know if you have
any problems getting at the code.

John

Nice, I'm glad to see that being maintained.  We need to
update our website to add links to these sorts of projects.