Re: newbie: building gnumeric

Chances are you are missing the *devel* packages for libbonobo and other
libraries.

When I update after a while I work sequentially through these error
messages. Use 'rpm -qa'  ( rpm query all ) to get a list of packages
installed and then grep that list for libbonobo-2.0. e.g.

rpm -qa |grep libbonobo

on my machine (mandrake) this returns:

libbonobo2_0-2.4.0-1mdk
libbonoboui-2.4.0-1mdk
libbonobo2-1.0.22-4mdk
libbonobo2_0-devel-2.4.0-1mdk
libbonoboui2_0-devel-2.4.0-1mdk
libbonobo-2.4.0-1mdk
libbonoboui2_0-2.4.0-1mdk

so then you can check that you have the right packages. If you don't,
get the packages you need.

I'm afraid you are going to have to work sequentially through these
messages after every ./autogen.sh

Sorry I won't be able to help you any more on this but others will
probably chip in. Good luck.

--adrian