Re: Links

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 04:40:40AM -0700, hans meiser wrote:
Hey everyone.
I use Gnumeric very often and like it much.
But is there a function to jump to another page by
clicking on a cell (like in a HTML-document. Click on
a Link and you jump somewhere else.)?

This work is almost complete in the development tree.  We can import
internal and email links from xls.  Gnumeric persists and restores
them in xml, and the ui hooks and internal hooks are in place to
handle things.  The only things remaining are for me to finish the
add/edit dialog that is about 1/2 -> 2/3 done, and to attempt xls
export.