Re: Code for 2 new Gnumeric functions (logarithmic regression)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 06:45:26PM +0200, Olaf Till wrote:

This is a request that you consider to incorporate the attached code
for two new functions into the Gnumeric distribution.
I like the notion of the functions but can not apply them to the
stable tree.  Please regenerate the patch against the development
version 1.1.x and we can look into integrating.

I am no registered Gnumeric developer. If there is a more appropriate
place to send this request to, please tell me.
nope this is exactly the tight place for it.

Thanks