The docs for gnumeric 1.2

Hey all,

I've started editing the docs for the upcoming release. Please talk to
me before undertaking major edits. Also anyone planning to work on
translations, please let me know what your feelings were about the
version 1.0 manual. I gather the number of screenshots with text in them
was a pain.

For those who are interested, I'm going to be changing the structure
around to try to make the docs clearer to someone looking at them for
the first time. I want to consolidate the sprawl that we currently have.
I'm aiming for something like:

Intro:
------
1 Intro to gnumeric     --- Jody's welcome page + new stuff
2 Intro to the manual   --- how to get around the doc
3 Getting Started       --- mini tutorial
4 The parts of gnumeric --- names and purpose of GUI elements

Core:
----
5 Data and forumlas      --- cells entry/edit(select/copy..)/refs/format
6 Manipulation           --- sort/filtering
7 Constraints
8 Locking

Tools:
-----
8 Solver
9 Statistical Tools  (rename from "Data Analysis")

General:
-------
10 Files                 --- saving/autosave/importing
11 Printing
12 Graphing
13 Configuration
14 Plugins

Reference:
---------
A. Functions

I'll start working on a bigger outline and a list of areas that need
work. If anyone has topics they know need to be tackled, email me or put
them in a TODO file in
gnumeric/doc/C/.
and they can be delt with.

I'm crunched for time right now so I'll be working slowly but it's going
to be really hard for me if people change the docs underneath me so
PLEASE let me know if you are changing stuff.

thanks,
adrian