Re: Manual Re-Calculating

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 11:37:12AM -0700, Christopher E. Welton wrote:
On Thursday 08 August 2002 09:42 am, you wrote:
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 12:08:58PM -0700, Christopher E.
Welton wrote:
1. Most of all, I would like to know how to disable
automatic recalculation of the spreadsheet after each
cell change is entered.

Am I missing something here or is the feature just not
present?

It is actually fairly trivial to do this.  I'll add it
shortly in the development branch.

Excellent!

Ok, it took a touch longer to get to this than I'd hoped but it is
finally in place.  Its not bullet proof but does catch the majority
of the cases.  The only work left is deciding how to persist the
settings.  I'll probably wait until the new file format to add
support rather than adding it to the 1.0 format.