Function docs

I'm aiming for a mid December release of Gnumeric 1.2 and we need to
give the poor translators a full month to get things up to snuff.
Before they start in on the rather massive function docs it is
important to get a thorough audit done of the existing strings.

With 400+ functions this sort of work needs to be parallelized.
We could use the help of the Gnumeric community and the GNOME
documentation team.

Things to look for
    - Basic grammar and spelling
    - Validating SEEALSO links
    - Consistent use of argument names on related functions
    - Readability
    - Unknown/Unexplained terms and concepts
    - Missing details (eg common error cases)

The majority of the functions are in MS Excel and OpenOffice (we're
only missing about 4 of excel's 300+ functions).  So there are lots
of available sources to cooroborate the docs.

I'm going to propose that we use a simple list based protocol to
manage the work.  If anyone is interested in helping, please select
a set of strings from

    gnumeric/plugins/{fn-*}/*.c
    gnumeric/plugins/number_theory/numbertheory.c
    gnumeric/plugins/derivatives/options.c
    gnumeric/plugins/gda/plugin-gda.c

They are usually of the form
    help_functionname

Then send a message to gnumeric-list gnome org detailing the set
that you'd like to claim.  I'll coordinate to avoid conflict.

Thanks in advance for your time,
    Jody