Re: 1st patch for src/formats.c

Hello everyone, hello Jody,

Here is the new patch.

Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> a écrit :

3) the curreny formats are not quite ready.  you need to check for
    - currency placement (see currency_date_format_init)
    - and optional single spaces between currency and value.

OK, now the regexp accepts different currency placement and the optional
single space. However I don't know if it's always OK to accept any
placement or if we should add some checking.

Points 1 and 2 are fixed...