graphing in gnumeric

Hello,

Cangratulations on an excellent spreadsheet, first. I am using it at
work to help me in my research and development of high performance
traction motors. Anyone who has ridden round the city centre mall in
Denver will have been scooted around by our motors.

Is the graphing functionality being actively developed? I am very
pleased to see that it is now available in gnumeric, but there are still
a few things that need improving  - changing the color of lines in the
plot, axis labels and so on. Perhaps I could offer some help; who is the
main developer for the chart function?

Seb

--
Seb James, Development Engineer
MST Ltd. Unit C, Sheffield Science and Technology Park