configure.in patch

Hi there,

I've just checkout the gnumeric HEAD (g2d) branch and when i ran
autogen.sh it shows this errors (no fatal)

checking for python... true
./configure: -c: command not found
sed: can't read /lib/python1.5/config/Makefile: No such file or
directory
sed: can't read /lib/python1.5/config/Makefile: No such file or
directory
sed: can't read /lib/python1.5/config/Makefile: No such file or
directory
checking if we can build a shared library depending on libpython... no
checking for gconftool-2... /usr/bin/gconftool-2

so i checked over the configure.in and found a typo on the
PY_EXEC_PREFIX=`$python_prg -c 'import sys ; print sys.exec_prefix'`
line it should be $python_prog .....

here is a patch that fix that

hope this helps

ps. please cc me any comments as i dont subscribed to this list

cya