Re: non-linear regression update.
- From: Daniel Carrera <dcarrera math toronto edu>
- To: Morten Welinder <terra diku dk>
- Cc: <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: non-linear regression update.
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks a lot. As I said earlier, I'm not very experienced with C (I'm
enjoing learning it though).
I'll start correcting the mistakes when I get home tonight.
2. The improvement test looks fishy. Shouldn't it be "- DELTA/2"?
I'm trying to consider the hypothetical case where Chi Squared will
*never* improve. In that event, larger values of r will bring it closer
to the last accepted Chi Squared and eventually exit the loop.
Is there a better way that I could accomplish this?
] [Thread Prev