Re: non-linear regression update.

Thanks a lot. As I said earlier, I'm not very experienced with C (I'm
enjoing learning it though).

I'll start correcting the mistakes when I get home tonight.

2. The improvement test looks fishy.  Shouldn't it be "- DELTA/2"?

I'm trying to consider the hypothetical case where Chi Squared will
*never* improve.  In that event, larger values of r will bring it closer
to the last accepted Chi Squared and eventually exit the loop.

Is there a better way that I could accomplish this?

Daniel.