GObject

Hello,

I have spent all afternoon seraching for documentation on GObject's

There is the Reference Manual, but it is very difficult to read.  It
didn't bring me any closer to figuring how to use it.

I tried reading gobject.h header file, but that only helped a little.
I tried reading gnumeric-graph.c and still couldn't figure it out.

Is there a tutorial that shows how to use GObject to do OO with C?

If not, is there a file in the gnumeric source that demonstrates this
well?

Daniel.