Re: gnumeric XML data spec

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 11:14:02PM -0500, Allin Cottrell wrote:
Is the dtd for gnumeric data files available somewhere?  The URI given
at the top of a current .gnumeric file, namely

http://www.gnumeric.org/v10.dtd

gives a 404, and I don't see any dtd in the 1.0.5 sources.

The ref is a placeholder.  There is no dtd.  However, we do have an
xml schema contributed by the POI project.

Thanks for any help; I'm trying to write a gnumeric importer for my
GNU statistics program.
We'd be interested in a gretl plugin.