PATCH: Add --print support to command line

First Submission:

Here is something that I hacked up for use at work.  It'd be nice to get
it or and less-assclownish version in so that I don't have to keep
applying it.  Basically it allows you to call gnumeric with --print like
so:

gnumeric --print /home/matthew/bill_of_lading.gnumeric

...and gnumeric will print the active sheet and then exit, without
throwing up any GUI elements.  It's *not* a console-only app.  Hacking
the X dependencies out would be difficult, if not impossible. We've been
using it, and it works well.  I have no problem "owning" it if that's an
issue.  The patch applies to gnumeric 1.0.4.

OK, now for some gushing:  I *love* this spreadsheet. :-)  I used it at
work to create our Form Letter Implementation Program (FLIP).  In a
nutshell we use gnumeric to clone an existing business document, such as
a Bill of Lading or an RMA, filling in XXXX's where the dynamic content
will be.  I then run a little program that I wrote that unzips the
spreadsheet, hits the Oracle database, fills in the XXXX's, then calls
gnumeric with --print to print it.  Pretty cool.  Got us out of a
$20000.00 investment in crappy reporting software.  Thanks a lot.

Matthew