Re: Gnumeric 1.0.4 missing and documentation

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 20:54:25 +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
I have just upgraded my gnumeric build from 0.70 to 1.04. Debian 2.2
system, but with gal 0.19, ORBit 0.5.13, bonobo 1.0.19, oaf 0.6.8

Upgrading to woody (testing) could save you a lot of trouble. It has fairly
up to date GNOME packages, including Gnumeric 1.0.4.

Two problems:

All the pound signs are invisible in cells, although the cells are still
correctly formatted. The only currency sign that will show up is $.

Probably an issue with fonts or your gnome-print install.

I don't have jw.

In testing and unstable, it is in the docbook-utils package.

HTH,
Ray
--
I'm having trouble keeping my clever schemes separate from my sarcasm.
        Wally