Re: Excel/gnumeric function compat test sheet.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 12:14:16PM +1000, Phillip Shelton wrote:

You only need to write up the test in XL. Jody will run the test against
Gnumeric for us. (I hope ;-} ).
Oh yes.  I'll run it again and again and again.

So please send in the list of functions, and the one you want to start on.
At the moment it is all fair game.

Is it worth a page on the web site Jody?  I do not have web space for it
myself.
Sure.  We can tack it onto the gnumeric website pretty easily.  I'll
try to put something together this weekend.