Re: possible to add commands (toolbars,buttons)?

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 11:12:52AM -0700, Matthew R Wette jpl nasa gov wrote:

I would like to use the guile plugin (or one of the other ones)
to create custom commands (not cell formulas) for gnumeric.

Is this capability currently implemented?  planned?

Please cc to mwette grover jpl nasa gov as I'm not
subscribed to this list.

sorry for the long delay, the mailing list was a touch confused.
Sadly this is not yet implemented.  However, it is something that
I've given thought to and would like to add soon.  This will be
necessary to support macros, so it is reasonable to assume that it
will appear this year.