Re: how to disable the tooltips

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:36:18PM +0200, Chauveau Stephane wrote:
is there a way to disable the tooltips (I hate tooltips)?
This is configured as part of gnome and is not specific to gnumeric.
Have a look in the control center.

More generally I noticed that appart form the autosave there
are almost no ways configure the behavior of gnumeric
(like the configuration panel in gimp or mozilla). Do I miss
something?
This was intentional, we've bowed to pressure in the development
version and Andreas has produced has shiny prefs dialog, but we're
still aiming to keep that to a minimum.