Re: Why does numeric change case of my input?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 04:52:30AM -0600, andy_man popmail com wrote:
I have chosen format: "Text" for the cells. It states that this will "show the value exactly as it was
entered".
However, when I type...
 'abbrev1. abbrev2.
it then appears as "Abbrev1. Abbrev2."

It's possible to change the first "A" to "a", but the second A seems impossible to change into a minuscule.
Why is it like this? Seems VERY microsoft-ish.
I don't want it like this, if I want a major A then I'll use the shift button. What should I do?

Turn off the autocorrect feature.
Tools -> AutoCorrect