printing headers in gnumeric 1.0.2

Hi guys:
I am having some problems with  printing in gnumeric 1.0.2. Namely,

I tried  to print headers; I  specifying top margin=0.5cm, headers=2 cm
in Print setup->Margins dialog. However, the headers, instead of being
printed 2.5 cm from top of the page, are printed like 0.6cm from the top
of the page - so only the bottom millimeter (or less) of each symbol is
printed, making this unreadable. I tried changing the margins - no luck,
always only the bottom millimeter is printed. I had the same problem
long ago but then it was fixed...

Can anyone confirm this? Is it a gnumeric or gnome-print bug? (I have
gnome-print-0.34-ximian.1)

Another problem: for font "Helvetica", print preview comes blank  - but
the actual print output is OK. But this, of course, is gnome-print
problem (damn this thing...)

   Thanks in advance
Sasha