Re: New COUP*() test files and more about Gnumeric performance

By the time you read this a new 97coup.zip file should be available on
my web site http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njl98r/excel/ with the "correct"
values from Excel 97. They are, of course, different from those in the
Excel XP files I provided earlier.