Updated Guppi Requirement

I've jsut committed an update to Gnumeric's graphing interface.
You will need to
    1) make install in the idl directory
    2) Update to CVS HEAD Guppi
    3) Rerun autogen.sh on guppi to use the new idl

Please kick this around for the next few days, we're going to do a
syncronized guppi/gnumeric release this weekend.  The changes
finally enable add/remove series for the data guru.  Try it out and
please comment on usability.   I am not sure I like the current
approach the requires a user the change focus before the edit is
actually applied.