Re: Small cleanup in fn-financial.c

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 06:49:03PM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

For COUPNCD : when called with up to 4 arguments we try to get the same
answers as XL, even when its answers are nonsense (which I believe they are)

when called with a fifth argument (oem, specifying whether to hadle last
of month maturity dates special) we can't be XL compatible anyways and
we calculate the correct date, ie:

This fits very nicely with the rough 'when to be compatible'
guidelines I've been using.  If we can import a function from XL
directly then the routine needs to be as compatible is reasonable
(eg matching strange date math, but not matching precision).  As
soon as the function has a different name, or an extra argument
we are free to make things rational.