Re: guile??

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 09:34, Clemens Resanka wrote:
Hi!

How do I use guile?
In an old posting I read that =scm_eval("(+ 1 1)") should produce 2.
But my gnumeric-1.0.1 does not accept this. According to Tools/Plugins
the guile plugin is activated.
Is there any documentation of the plugins?? I did not find one.
You can no longer do that. Miguel asked that explicit Scheme code
evaluation should not be allowed since it was a possible source for
trouble.

The use of the guile plugin is documented on docs/guile-gnumeric.txt

Adding a scm_eval() formula should be a very simple task.

ariel