Re: Problems with special characters - Solved!

When I read your mail I just remembered a Debian Weekly News article months
ago: You have to insert in /etc/locale.gen all used character encodings and
after inserting the line "en_US ISO-8859-1" and running "locale-gen"
everything worked fine!

Thanks to all,
Christoph