Re: gnome 2 build

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 14:22, Allin Cottrell wrote:
I'm looking at the "vicious build" scripts for gnome 2, and I notice
that modules.sh says "--without-bonobo" for gnumeric.  Is that needed?
Does it mean we don't get graphs in gnome 2 gnumeric for now?

at the time I added that, bonobo support was not yet ported. I don't
know if it's been ported, in that case, that flag can safely be removed.

cheers