Re: gumeric under uwin and windows

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:28:14AM +0100, Erich Neuwirth wrote:
has anybody tried
compiling gnumeric under the gnome tools
running under the global technologies port
of gnome using uwin?

I have not heard from anyone who has tried this.  It is not clear
whether it is because no one has tried or because no one had any
problems.  Although I do have my suspcions :-)

GTK-2.0 has much improved win32 support, I'd be interested in
hearing from anyone that attempts such a port.