From: Andreas J Guelzow [mailto:aguelzow taliesin ca]
Sent: Monday, 26 August 2002 1:42 PM
To: Burton Windle
Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Format Painter?

Burton Windle wrote:

Is there an equivilant in Gnumeric to the Excel feature 'Format
Painter'?

Unless I knew Excel (which I don't) I wouldn't be able to answer this
question with confidence.

In this case, I can only say that 'Format Painter' sounds like
eithercopy/paste special with formats only or format templates, both
features are availabel in gnumeric 1.0.x and 1.1.x.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow