Format Painter?

Is there an equivilant in Gnumeric to the Excel feature 'Format Painter'?
I'm trying to convert my girlfriend from M$ to Linux, and this is the only
feature so far that she misses... I can find an email[1] from March of
2000 saying this will be added to the list of features to do, but can't
find any other reference to it.  Any pointers?

[1]http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/2000-March/msg00012.html

--
Burton Windle                           burton fint org
Linux: the "grim reaper of innocent orphaned children."