Re: Mono issue.

Hello!

hmm, it took almost 2 years to fix this with the guile plugin.  That
makes me reticent to travel that path again.  On the other hand this
would really be just for the hack value.  We'd disable it by
default.  Once we're doing that there is little value in sticking
part in core and part in a plugin.

If mono needs to access main then we can do a custom mono version of
main as long as we keep everything conditional.  Have a look at
src/main-application.c for a template.  We'd need to clone that
because automake tends to get itchy about conditional depends at
times.

Ok, good news.  Paolo spoke to Hans Boehm, and it seems like the new GC
engine fixes this problem, so we are all fine now.

Miguel