Re: naming question
- From: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- To: Peter Jay Salzman <p dirac org>
- Cc: Gnumeric mailing list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: naming question
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:45:02 -0600
ahh. nice! btw, there might be a lurking problem. like i mentioned
The trick is that A1 is a relative reference.
Use $A$1. This was both a requested feature, and an Excel
before, the wrong way of doing things kept changing the value of the
expression. but across gnumeric sessions, the expressions would turn
into things like "C65535".
but the right way works perfectly. thank you!
Sorry, I missed that you said that the specification was Sheet1!A1
rather than Sheet1$A$1. In the current cvs-head version clicking on A1
will enter Sheet1$A$1 by default.
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
] [Thread Prev