Re: Gnumeric regression is wrong?
- From: Morten Welinder <terra diku dk>
- To: reubendb goshen edu
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnumeric regression is wrong?
- Date: 27 Sep 2001 21:11:13 -0000
Gnumeric's regression stuff is supposed to match Excel's, modulo
bugs (in either).
Please supply a concrete example of a regression that Gnumeric
does differently than Excel:
* The data.
* The result you get from Gnumeric.
* The result you get from Excel.
* The versions of Gnumeric and Excel you are using.
We're probably not too interested in bugs before, say, Gnumeric
version 0.64. Please check a newer version first.
] [Thread Prev