Re: gnumeric python wrappers

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:17:12AM -0700, Mathew Yeates wrote:

Did you get the python wrappers I sent you?
Yes, I liked the swig approach, but did not like the amount of api
that was exported.  What we'll end up doing will be to create a
libgnumeric.h and place explicit wrappers there for use by scripting
languages.

Also, any time estimate when the head CVS branch of
gnumeric will work? And what about guppi?

???
CVS gnumeric should always compile and work.  The recent performance
tuning may have destabilized things slightly, but we still pass all
regressions tests.

guppi is another story.  It compiles with a very specific set of
time stamps.  I'll be syncing the guppi-gnumeric work up with the
rest of HEAD now that it has stabilized.  However, for the next few
days, I'm still using July 1 guppi everywhere accept the root and in
guppi-gnumeric.  If you can figure it out from there feel free to
play with it.  Things are basicly functional now.