search

Hello,

Im currently converting my office over from win98 to mandrake8.
Everything seems to work fine, including all my spreadsheets.

But I've noticed that gnumeric doesnt have a search function..
it has a search and replace, but that really doesnt do me any good.

Am I really that blind? or is it just that gnumeric doesnt have this
fucntion altogether?

thanks,

=====
----(Joe Topjian)---------